Energy, Utility & Environment Conference 2018
Event Location: San Diego, Calif.
Event On: 3/5/2018 - 3/7/2018
Haley & Aldrich will be presenting five different sessions at the Energy Utility & Environment Conference (EUEC) 2018 in San Diego.
- Geochemical analysis of coal ash constituents in drinking water
Paula Panzino, Technical Expert
Track H2.1 – Monday, March 5, from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Redevelopment of electric utility sites - integrating renewable energy
Steven Putrich, Principal Engineer
Track F4.1 – Tuesday, March 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Operate like there is no tomorrow with CCR unit closures in mind
Jason Pokorny, Senior Project Manager
Track H4.5 – Tuesday, March 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Pursuing 100% CCP beneficial use... and beyond
Neal Kochis, Senior Project Manager
Track H5.1 – Tuesday, March 6, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Special toxicological considerations for CCR constituents
Lisa Bradley, Principal Toxicologist
Track I8.1 – Wednesday, March 7, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Visit the EUEC website for more information on the conference.