Our vision is to be the company most sought after to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Since our founding in 1957, we have pioneered new services and practices, from the first geotechnical work in complex underground conditions in Boston, to novel approaches for managing today’s emerging contaminants.
As a learning organization, we strive to develop the full potential of all of our staff, so they are prepared and passionate to take on our clients’ toughest challenges.
The key to realizing our vision is living out our core values. They’re deeply held beliefs that have been part of Haley & Aldrich from day one. These values allow us to look out for client and community interests, keeping in balance people, planet, and profit:
- Safety: It’s part of everything we do, and a key element in the environments we share responsibility for building.
- Honesty, integrity, and personal responsibility: It’s the foundation of who we are.
- Professional excellence: We’re a learning organization committed to leading our industry in creating the highest possible value.
- Creating potential through people: We invest in our staff and the enduring relationships they build with our clients, consultants, and communities.
- Wise stewardship: Haley & Aldrich tirelessly works toward the thoughtful and sustainable use of economic, social, and natural resources.