Our world is facing one of the toughest global issues in recent history as countries seek to manage and contain the spread of COVID-19. At Haley & Aldrich, our vision to solve your complex issues has never been more urgent. Although we can’t stop the virus, we will do everything in our power to contain its impact on your company and our staff, while remaining as dedicated as ever to address your needs.
Here are a few of the measures we are taking to keep our core value of “Safety in everything we do” front and center for your company and our staff during these dynamic times:
• To safely perform your work, we have provided our staff with the knowledge and resources to identify and address potential COVID-19 risks.
• We are complying with your COVID-19 safety requirements, as well as implementing a COVID-19-specific Health and Safety Plan addendum for our project managers’ use in all of your current and future field operations work.
• Haley & Aldrich staff are receiving COVID-19-specific health and safety training and direction that follows the Centers for Disease Control guidance and state and local requirements.
• We have cancelled all nonessential employee travel and meetings until further notice.
• We are encouraging staff to work from home, and to use video conferencing for client and internal meetings.
Despite the uncertainties in these present times, the Haley & Aldrich team remains steadfast in our commitment to deliver excellence in service-safely-to you.
Lawrence P. Smith
Haley & Aldrich, Inc.