Burlington, Mass., February 23, 2021 – Haley & Aldrich announced today that 10 of its contaminated site management experts will play key roles at the RemTEC Summit. Haley & Aldrich staff will be among the judges for the student poster competition, in addition to presenting keynote and platform sessions, and six technical posters.
The Summit will be held virtually from March 9 to 11, 2021. The RemTEC Summit is a conference that showcases “essential sources of information on technology, application and policy” for contaminated site restoration from academic, regulatory, and environmental consulting leaders.
Murray Einarson will present the session keynote “High-resolution, data-driven site characterization at a former vanadium processing plant, Idaho,” which will be available for viewing on demand starting on Friday, March 12.
Peter Bennett’s platform presentation, “Compound-specific isotope analysis for documenting in situ degradation of 1,4-dioxane,” will take place on Wednesday, March 10, from 2:20 to 2:45 p.m. (EST).
Haley & Aldrich poster presenters and titles are listed below. Posters will be available for on-demand viewing starting on Tuesday, March 9.
- “Distribution of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances in river systems” by Jessica Wey
- “Performance overview and best practices when using a micron-scale activated carbon remedial fluid for the rapid remediation of hydrocarbon plumes” by Jennifer Kingston
- “Persistent low-mobility LNAPL addressed with chemical oxidation and enhanced NAPL recovery” by Elizabeth Bishop
- “Remedy selection for closure/exit strategy – not just about remediation technology” by Sunila Gupta
- “30 years of lessons learned on thermal remediation projects” by Jarrod Yoder
- “Using dye tracer studies to characterize tritium in groundwater: No news can be good news” by Nadia Glucksberg
Additionally, Adrian Fure and Sarah Mass will serve as judges for the student poster competition, which includes cash prizes for the top three posters and the opportunity for the top 20 students to briefly present on their posters to the full Summit audience.
To learn more or register for the Summit, visit the RemTEC website.
For more information:
Contact our Media team