Steel and foundries
Innovative remedial investigation results in significant cost savings
- A responsible party at a Superfund site needed support with a remedial investigation, design, and action to address lead-contaminated soil from a former foundry.
- This client trusted Haley & Aldrich to navigate the many concerns from national, state, and community stakeholders about how the cleanup could impact public health and safety.
- Using our innovative source analysis methodology, we delivered significant project cost and time savings by extensively investigating other responsible sources.
- We also maximized efficiency and minimized costs through our rapport with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which resulted in a phased approach for investigating off-site soil.
- Ultimately, our work and proactive communications transformed a potentially negative experience with the public into a positive one.
For more information, contact:
Senior Technical Specialist