Client safely develops phosphate fields with Haley & Aldrich’s drilling project management expertise
after 40,000 work hours
developed because of our phosphate samples
- A fertilizer manufacturer was looking to explore the economic viability of a phosphate field in southeastern Idaho.
- The nearly $2 million initiative required navigating a tight timeline and complex wildlife regulations. And with a remote site and long workdays, safety was a major concern.
- Haley & Aldrich developed a comprehensive standard operating procedure that detailed how the team would build the roads and drill pads at all drill locations, as well as how workers and equipment would operate — all crucial to safety.
- We also outlined how we would protect wildlife and ensure no sediment or drilling fluid flowed into waterways.
- Ultimately, we provided the client with representative phosphate samples that led to the development of two mines.
For more information, contact: