It’s not just about compliance anymore. In-the-field experts reveal the challenges in EHS&S risk management today.
Read this publication to find out:
- The critical components for reducing risk
- How risk competence and tolerance can impact company performance
- How the role of EHS&S is evolving
- Why you must consider social media risks
- How to speak so the C-suite listens
Learn more about Haley & Aldrich’s Principal Engineer, Rick Frechette, and discover how we can support integrated closure planning for new mine facilities, including reclamation and closure of heap leach, tailings, and mine waste impoundments.